
they surprise you with belated Bday gifts and a postcard that has a smiling face on its envelope..they listen to you when you nervously open up and taking the risk of showing the real yourself, sharing your passions, fears, challenges, achievements, plans, pain, and all that is vaguely reflected in the eyes of a listener, or should I say, the listener, for at that very moment that person in front of you is somebody that is worth living for...people make me smile, people make me cry, they appear out of nowhere and settle down deep in me - I have a little part of all of them, like a mosaic picture. People change, they are able to changing others...I am on of them, a human being undergoing constant changes and realising the capability to change.It starts with thinking, proceeds to verbalization, and finally a long process of applying it in practice. "Students are the new leaders of their country" - once a friend told me. But because of the mutuality of our relationship with one another we cannot make changes without involving one another and without supporting each other. United we are strong, in love and trust we are strong.
"People are my passion" - I say that so often, and soon I will be given an opportunity to check how my statements and definitions work in real life situation. Am I able to have the same passion for those who are different, for those who live in a world less "busy" and "globalized" then mine, those who are able more through their disabilities?
...I preach what I need to learn the most, we befriend something that is dragging us down and it invite our "disabilities" to walk with us, walk forward, work hand in hand. I will name " a disaster" or "a misfortune" in my life by the name that will soften its nature. Why shouldn't I? Pray that God would keep this fire in me when I walk in life ,when I walk among people and with them, when I am around them and in their hearts.
..."your speak so wisely, and your wisdom is real" - she said. The simplicity is the beauty - that is what I was thinking in my heart. I accept and value every piece of wisdom I am granted and sharing it with others feels like eating the most amazing ice cream in the middle of Sahara desert.
People, man, people...they are the colors in my life.

No comments:
Post a Comment