GENAU. it means EXACTLY and so far it is my favourite German word. as you can tell, dont know too much of those yet. but I am learning and, believe me or not, my best teachers are those handicapped people who are so willing to communicate. it is still very hard to understand what they want from me and I am hardly able to tell them what I need them to do. but I am learning, learning...that is all I am doing...observing and trying to understand. also, using all the languages I know, speaking russian, polish, english and german...trying to switch to german.
the weekend is here and tomorrow my plan is to sleep as lomg as i want. then will go to vienna and will spend there the whole day. same on sunday.
ok. have to go now for I am using the internet in some hotel in klosterneuburg and my time is up.
more stuff later. Bis bald!
Friday, July 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment