Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Wo sich Himmel und Erde begenget

Where Heaven and earth meets. that is how people refer to the monastry of Klosterneuburg. I guess that is a good sentence that I could use when speaking of the recent events of my life in Austria. It has been a while since I shared my life with you, and, my dear friends, I feel completely lost for there have been so many things that I have no idea where and how to start. Well, let me try, try to be myself and speak it all out :)

Kirchberg an der Pielach. That was the place where I took part in international theatre/work camp.Two weeks slpeeping in one big room with 15 people from all over the world, sharing all we have and performing on stage for the local people of Kirchberg. I have to tell you, people, those two weeks of theatre camp have changed me so much! I had an amazing opportunity to work with real actors, dancers, and simply amazing people...the tensity of body, the freedom of yourself and your dreams, your love, passion, hatred...everything that I had was set up free when I would close my eyes and move into somebody else, a person on stage...a girl that cannot decide if she wants to end or continue the relationship...Sonja, my theatre teacher, showed me how important the body language is, how the movemnets matter and the process of coming close and distancing yourself has so much power! Very often I lack words when I speak about those two weeks in Kirchberg. It was another world, the world where nights had the brightest starts, days were full of unique people, conversations, different languages, different life stories...lightened spirits, new friendships, tensity of bodies and minds, overcomed fears, discoveries, love, life, laugha, tears, dancing, hills, sunrise, church bells, ice cream in the rain, wine, friendly community ...and freedom that is hard to describe!this nis just a little glimpse at what I experienced in Kirchberg...but it continues, I still dream of elves sometimes :) (Dream of Elves, my love - that was the title of our play).

Last week I met Sonja and we had an amazing walk in one of the golden parks of Vienna. Autumn is so beautiful here...we both agreed to go back to Kirchberg in december, to visit a priest who was so nice to us and hosted us all for 3 weeks and also walk around that lovely little town. I am already looking forward to it! As well as every day I get up with the hope to meet others from that camp...Vera, Kanae, Agata...ach, people, I missed you so much!

No comments: