so. On sunday evening I left from Vilnius to Stockholm, after one hour in
I I sad that to Silva, he asked me if I was going to give up just as the girl beofre (a volunteer from france only managed to stay here for 5 days...). Man, I have to tell you peole, with all the calmness and trust I have - this is goping to be a very very difficult time...but one thing I know - I am not giving up! hopefully will start my german lessons july 9th...and soon will be able to understand what epople are telling me...
ok...now, the time for me to settle in in my room and read the german dictionary till I fall asleep...which means...2 or 3 mintes...honestly, need to get some sleep to figure out whats going on...
to be continued...
3 comments:
I'm sure you'll do it - I'm sure you won't give up, and you'll end up living a great Experience there in Austria...
...something special you'll carry inside you for the rest of your Life.
Thinking of you.
Viskas bus gerai, tik neleisk nuovargui per daug įsisiautėti.
Smarkiai nuvalkiota, bet tikra frazė: kas nunužudo, padaro stipresniais. Vienaip ar kitaip, saugos tinklas yra, pažiūrėk kiek pakeli .)
Laikau špygas už tavi ,)
stiprybes tau ir kantrybes ir ziurek nepersistenk, saikingai viskas ir kalba teis savaime...
Post a Comment